Cover your old flooring made of any hard surface, including concrete,
vinyl, lino, hardwood or plywood, with our beautiful hard-wearing
and easy to maintain vinyl flooring in a matter of minutes.
WHY Ezgrip VINYL FLOORING
Please contact your local store for samples, updated colours and specials.
All pictured samples represented on this web site, have been digitally color-corrected to look as closely as possible to the finished product. These pictures are intended for reference purposes only. The actual flooring purchased may contain a larger variation of color, grain, grading, knots and distress that may or may not be visible in the small samples seen here.
- There are 9 plank colours available
- Planks are 7” x 48”
- Lifetime warranty for residential applications, or 15 years for commercial
- Ezgrip can be laid over any hard surface including radiant heat (but must be glued down)
- Fiberglass sheet gives protection against expansion/contraction
- There are ten planks per box with each box covering 23.3 sq. ft.
- Plank boxes weigh approximately 39 lbs. each
- Ezgrip will not expand, contract, curl or crack like ordinary vinyl tiles.
- Natural hardwood and tile styles designed to suit Canadian tastes
- Tiles can be grouted using an acrylic grout
- Do not use flooring in unheated structures
- Download INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Download WARRANTY INFORMATION