- 1. Ezgrip can be installed in a loose-lay application tight against the wall, or with two-sided tape around the perimeter of the room if there is no vertical surface.
- 2. Ezgrip can be installed in a full-spread application with release adhesives, such as MAPEI Eco 810.
- 3. For heavy-duty commercial applications, or areas prone to moisture ( ie. bathrooms, laundry rooms, pubs, etc.), Ezgrip can be glued down permanentlywith MAPEI Eco 360 or Henry’s 422.
- 4. For installations over radiant heat, we recommend to use the permanent glue method.
- 5. Tiles can be grouted with MAPEI Acrylic grout.
- 6. Ezgrip is not warrantied if installed in unheated structures